Monday, July 03, 2006

Swimming Update

Well I've managed to get up and go to the pool every morning, and the stamina is gradually returning. I was going to write a short post yesterday complaining about the fact that everyday I've been, I've had to wait for the staff to clean the pool. In typical Palestinian (Arab?) fashion, the staff don't tend to get going quickly in the morning, although they are also used to Palestinians clientele who would never dream of actually showing up at 9 on the dot when the pool is scheduled to open. However, much to my surprise, everything was ready upon my arrival today. Either they're getting used to having me around, or perhaps I'm getting used to arriving a little later. I also bought some goggles today to stop my eyes watering for the rest of the day. Hurray.

No comments: