Thursday, April 27, 2006

Palestinian Shorts

Short posts...you can't wear shorts in the West Bank. It's just not appropriate!

After a week in which lots happened, I've spent this week doing very little. The big news in fact, is that the damn mosquitoes are back! They really are my arch nemesis here. This time though, I'm armed with a trusty plastic fly-swatter provided by my landlady. Quake in fear vampiric little bugs - your end is near!!

For those who need to waste some time, have you every thought about whether there really are such things as British intellectuals?

Also, I know this has been around for a while, but why not check out this web-site after it has been Gizoogle'd. 5 seconds of fun fo' sho'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fo rizzle, old m-to-tha-a-nizzle!

Anonymous said...

I was actually hoping to find a photo of you in some 'special' Palestinian shorts.

Color me disappointed!